Laminats Orient follows the quality sytem type ISO 9001.
It has SOPs (PNL ‘s) for both the operation of its offices and factory procedures.
Standards for the use of machinery , management of raw materials , the definition of the workplace and production control at intermediate points , ensuring the implementation of preventive and corrective measures in all processes .
The development of the business of Laminats Orient implies compliance with all laws dictated throughout different administrations at regional, national and in the framework of the European Union level .
Also regulations of the other institutions and international agencies that regulate the industry, as is the case with ECHA (European Chemical Agency ) responsible for the REACH regulation, which ensures the use of authorized substances.
Laminats Orient has a team of professionals focused on continuous improvement , both in formulating solutions to its customers as issues relating to production optimization .
Laminats Orient worries about the impact of its activities on the environment and therefore invests in measures that protect the environment , In advance of any legislation on Corporate Sustainability.
It has a purifying station of its own to ensure proper treatment of wastewater
Some of their most outstanding iniciatives:
- Controls the quality and quantity of discharges and meets the objectives of reducing volume and COD ( Chemical Oxygen Demand ) values in its discharges facilities
- Applies special measures for the management of solvents and volatile organic compounds ( VOC ‘s)
- It features LED lighting in their facilities as an energy saving measure
- Different stages in the supply chain include specificRecycling and Reuse actions
Since 2003 it has the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 , which enables their products to reach and to be considered as ‘ Class I’ ( suitable for childcare articles) ithey have official recognition of laboratories for the manufacture of flame retardant products , which today have evolved to certification for fireproof curtains type Black- outs.
Subsequently, in 2010 , obtained the OEKO -TEX Standard 1000 , which grants them the recognition as a company that offers sustainable manufacturing processes .
- Friendly chemicals to safety and to the environment are used
- Socially responsableocialmente responsable
- Sustainable processes from the environmental point of view