Vision and trajectory
At Orient we have more than 90 years of passion and dedication for the textile sector, which has driven us to evolve proactively. We invest in the new uses and applications demanded by a constantly evolving market.
Our potential is based on 3 pillars: advanced technology, high quality, and personalized service. To this end, we have latest generation machinery and a technical team dedicated to R&D&I to find effective solutions
Transformation and internationalitation
- Start-up of Laminats Orient S.L. Acquisition of the first textile coating machine.
- Opening of the international market with new agents and new products
- New Hotmelt machine with a usable width of 240 cm.
- Purchase of a new calender machine with a maximum width of 340cm.
- Tintes Orient and Laminats Orient obtain the Step certificate by Oeko Tex
- Expansion of the second warehouse.
- Acquisition of a system for the application of products with exceptional added value for technical fabrics, which makes it possible to give different properties to each side of the fabric.
- Orient launches its first line of stain-resistant table linen coated with acrylic resin.
- Debido a la pandemia, lanzamos el primer acabado antiviral con partículas de plata.
- Due to the Covid pandemic we launched the first antiviral finish with silver particles. Readapting during the pandemic to supply hospital fabrics and becoming an essential company
- Launch of new brand CB-20 of Antiviric textiles, eco friendly finsh.
- Grant of the CB-20 patent.
- CB-20was awarded a european grant of INNO4-COV19 for being one of the 10 best Anti-covid projects in Europe.